Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm Missing Something..

Moving around each day. Life moves on pretty fast.
We pass a lot of faces, everyday.
One person after another.
Disregard, we've all got somewhere we're going.
We're all going, somewhere.
Somewhere, each face is a person.
I did not mean to disregard,
I only intended to reach the place in which I
Was going.
Somewhere.
I passed a lot of faces, today.
There wasn't much to say.
We all moved in one swift motion,
Passing each other by.
One face; Amazing Grace.
Did I recognize?
Or simply pass it by?
It was not my intention to disregard.
I'm only trying to make it, somewhere.
Moving around everyday.
Somewhere is coming fast.
We're all going,
But some of us are a little unaware.
With good intention, I'll take in the details
Of every passing face.
Because of Amazing grace,
We're all connected by heart.
We're all marching on,
To somewhere. <3


God Bless! :)
1John3:16 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment