["Changing direction in life is not tragic.. Losing passion is."]- Max Lucado
You know the Truth:
- Don't be selfish with God's Word. Let it spread like a wild-fire, consuming anything and everything in its path. Keep the flame burning.
- Isaiah 42:20- You see and recognize what is right, but you refuse to act on it. You hear with your ears, but you don't really listen.
- God knows you. He has a time for you, and a purpose. God wants you to seek Him. He wants you to deliver His Word to those who need it. Very seldom does God ask you to do this solely with words. In fact, He never asked you to say anything. God's strengthening you to complete His Will. Do not resist. You've already been saved. You cannot lose the Salvation already given to you through Christ.
- Exodus 18:19- Now listen to me, and let me give you a word of advice, and may God be with you. You should continue to be the people's representation before God, bringing their disputes to Him.
- Pray to the Lord. He's given you your own unique way to spread His Word. Listen for Him, and He will speak to you.
- Joshua 5:14- I am the commander of the Lord's army.. I am at your control, what do you want your servant to do?
- You've been equipped by God for a purpose. He's given you initiative. He's led you along the way. He remains always. Now all you have to do is take it in. Accept it, live for it, and let Him in. He will never fail you.. Ever. Let go of your life; hold on to Him.
- Romans 9:11-12- But before they were born, before they had done anything good or bad, she received a message from God. (This message shows that God chooses his people according to his own purposes; he calls people, but not according to their good or bad work.)