Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I need You.

The solution I'm so desperately searching for is right in front of me.
It's where it's always been and will always remain.
I know the truth of it all; in my heart.
But still, I hesitate to run to it.
What's holding me back, now?
I want nothing more than to find some peace
For my restless soul that's screaming out to me!
Take my hand
I'll take Your Word.
Illuminate my steps.
I'll follow Your way.
Lead me in the right direction,
I won't stop until I'm on my knees.
Bowing in Your glory.
I'm broken, you know.
I don't know how I'll ever get back,
Or if that was even the place for me.
All I can see right now is You.
I can't trust anything else.
The world has become so dark,
Yet your light still manages to illuminate the crowd.
Right now, You are all I know.
You are the only sense in this senseless world.
I don't know where I'm going,
Or how exactly I will get there.
But I'll take your hand and pray.
Please stay by my side.
Never keep me out of Your sight.
For You have permanently opened my eyes,
And now all I can see is You.
I will never leave, my Father.
Oh King of the world.
Please, I pray,
Do not abandon me.
You are the strength of my life.
The Light of the world.
<3

John 11:22

No comments:

Post a Comment